Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guilty Pleasure Music

This time tomorrow my tween cousin and I will be on my way to the Taylor Swift concert. And I’m trying to keep a pretty low profile about it. Why? Because Taylor Swift is what I would define as a guilty pleasure. You know, those songs that you blast when you’re alone but would never admit to liking in public?

I started thinking about some of my other guilty pleasures and have compiled a playlist of sorts. Sadly these six tunes appear on my iPod and are on frequent play. All of these songs are available through your library for no charge. And don’t worry. They have plenty of other music available you won’t be embarrassed to listen to in front of your friends!

Song Title: Wannabee
Artist: The Spice Girls

Song Title: Dress You Up
Artist: Madonna

Song Title: Kiss Me Deadly
Artist: Lita Ford

Song Title: The Final Countdown
Artist: Europe

Song Title: It’s Not Unusual
Artist: Tom Jones

Song Title: Right Now
Artist: Van Halen

What's your greatest guilty pleasure?

No comments: