Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anti-Valentine's Day Poems


Even with postponing our annual Anti-Valentine's Party due to Snowmadgeddon 2010, we had an awesome turnout this afternoon! (Feb. 24th) One of the most hilarious activities we enjoyed were the writing of anti-love letters. Here are a few the spectacular ones:

Sweetie,
I love you, but now I see
You want nothing to do with me
This is really hard to say
'cause I held you tight,
You pushed me away
You leave me with the horrible fact
You're blind;
Can't see the heart you cracked
So I can see you like me- syke
but really ... what's not to like?!
--Veronica

You are my lover and always will be.
Even though you were just a little mean to me.
I know you love me,
and want me back.
But I'm sorry I can't stand this crap.
We're through.
I'm over you.
--Shelby

You mother fudge cake.
I'll kick your aspirin!
You biscuit,
so you better get the helicopter out of my face!
--Yvonne

No comments: